How to Enroll
School is now open, but there is still time to enroll. Start the application process today!
Please see below for the quick and easy steps to start the application process.
Enrollment at Friendship Public Charter School Online (Friendship PCS Online) is a two-part process.
- Part 1: Families must first enter the My School D.C. Lottery, which places students at Washington D.C., public charter schools.
- Part 2: Families then need to complete the K12 enrollment process.
To begin, please read through all of the steps before starting the application process.
Part 1: Complete the My School D.C. Lottery
- Go to the lottery application page on the My School D.C. website at apply.myschooldc.dc.gov
- Click "Create Account in English (or Spanish)," provide the requested information, and submit.
- Click the link in the confirmation e-mail you will receive to verify your e-mail address.
- Follow the steps on the website to start the lottery application.
- Under School Selection, choose Friendship PCS – Online as your first school choice.
- Check the box that says you understand this is an online virtual school.
- Complete the rest of the lottery application and click submit.
Part 2: Complete the K12 Enrollment Process
A representative of Friendship PCS-Online will call you to let you know if your student is being offered a seat at the school. You'll then be asked to begin the K12 enrollment process on the K12 Parent Portal. Complete K12's enrollment process today to secure your student's seat at Friendship PCS Online for the 2017–2018 school year.
Thank you for your interest in Friendship PCS Online! We look forward to you and your family joining our school community soon!