How to Enroll
The D.C. Lottery application deadline has passed, but there is still time to apply to Friendship Public Charter School Online. Apply today!
Enrollment at Friendship Public Charter School Online (Friendship PCS Online) is a two-part process.
- Part 1: Families must first enter the My School D.C. Lottery, which places students at Washington D.C., public charter schools.
- Part 2: Families then need to complete the K12 enrollment process.
To begin, please read through all of the steps before starting the application process.
Part 1: Complete the My School D.C. Lottery
- Go to the lottery application page on the My School D.C. website at apply.myschooldc.dc.gov
- Click "Create Account in English (or Spanish)," provide the requested information, and submit.
- Click the link in the confirmation e-mail you will receive to verify your e-mail address.
- Follow the steps on the website to start the lottery application.
- Under School Selection, choose Friendship PCS – Online.
- Check the box that says you understand this is an online virtual school.
- Complete the rest of the lottery application and click submit.
Part 2: Complete the K12 Enrollment Process
A representative from Friendship PCS Online will call you, if a seat is available, to confirm that your student has been matched to the school and is being offered a seat at Friendship PCS Online. You will be instructed to begin the K12 enrollment process in the K12 Parent Portal.
Complete K12's enrollment process today to secure your student's seat at Friendship PCS Online for the 2019–2020 school year.
After you complete the online registration, please visit the school’s front office within three (3) business days to submit registration requirements below.
2019–2020 School Year DC Residency Verification Form
SY19–20 My School DC Seat Acceptance Form
DC Universal HC Instruct
DOH Universal Health Certificate
DC Health Immunization Requirements
DOH Oral Health