How to Enroll
My School DC lottery application period ends on March 1st, submit your application today!
Enrollment at Friendship Public Charter School Online (Friendship PCS Online) is a two-part process.
- Part 1: Families must first enter the My School D.C. Lottery, which places students at Washington D.C., public charter schools.
- Part 2: Families then need to complete the K12 enrollment process.
To begin, please read through all of the steps before starting the application process.
Part 1: Complete the My School D.C. Lottery
- Go to the lottery application page on the My School D.C. website at https://apply.myschooldc.dc.gov/login.aspx.
- Click "Create Account in English (or Spanish)," provide the requested information, and submit.
- Click the link in the confirmation e-mail you will receive to verify your e-mail address.
- Follow the steps on the website to start the lottery application.
- Under School Selection, choose Friendship PCS – Online.
- Check the box that says you understand this is an online virtual school.
- Complete the rest of the lottery application and click submit.
For My School DC questions, please contact them directly at the My School DC Hotline at 202-888-6336 between 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part 2: Complete the K12 Enrollment Process
If matched or if a seat is available, you will receive email confirmation from both My School DC and a Friendship PCS Online representative. You will be instructed to begin the K12 enrollment process in the K12 Parent Portal.
NEW for School Year 2020-21: No Shots, No School!
All students must be up to date on their immunizations in order to attend school. Please schedule a visit with your student’s primary care physician to complete the Universal Health Certificate and with your student’s dentist to complete the Oral Health Assessment before the start of school. More information can be found here or call 202-442-5925. For those families that plan to opt out of immunizations due to religious reasons, you will now be required to visit the DC Health Immunization Program at 899 North Capitol St NE, Washington, DC 20002 between 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday PRIOR to submitting a waiver in place of immunizations.
Friendship PCS Online
1351 Nicholson Street, NW
Washington, DC 20011
The school building is closed due to the COVID-19 health crisis.