How to Enroll
Enrollment at Friendship Public Charter School Online (Friendship PCS Online) is a two-part process.
- Part 1: Families must first enter the My School D.C. Lottery, which places students at Washington D.C., public charter schools.
- Part 2: Families then need to complete the K12 enrollment process.
To begin, please read through all of the steps before starting the application process.
Part 1: Complete the My School D.C. Lottery
All lottery applications must be submitted by March 1, 2019.
- Go to the lottery application page on the My School D.C. website at apply.myschooldc.dc.gov
- Click "Create Account in English (or Spanish)," provide the requested information, and submit.
- Click the link in the confirmation e-mail you will receive to verify your e-mail address.
- Follow the steps on the website to start the lottery application.
- Under School Selection, choose Friendship PCS – Online.
- Check the box that says you understand this is an online virtual school.
- Complete the rest of the lottery application and click submit.
Important: All lottery applications must be submitted by March 1, 2019.
Part 2: Complete the K12 Enrollment Process
During the month of April, a representative from Friendship PCS Online will call you to confirm that your student has been matched to the school and is being offered a seat at Friendship PCS Online. You will be instructed to begin the K12 enrollment process in the K12 Parent Portal.
Complete K12's enrollment process by May 1, 2019 to secure your student's seat at Friendship PCS Online for the 2019–2020 school year.